No one does insta love like Aurora and I just can’t get enough of her books.  She is my number one must one click immediately author.  And this book was no exception.



We briefly met Ellie in Until July and TBH I had completely forgotten her while I was caught up in the story of July and Wes but as I read, it all came flooding back and I loved every word of it.




Jax was like all the other male Mason family members, when his boom hit he knew it at first sight and he didn’t hesitate to make it happen. And like his father and brothers he did it with full alpha badassness including loads of over protective bossiness, growling and declarations of “Mine”




Ellie was so perfect and sweet and loving, and I couldn’t help but fall head over heels in love with her but the real star of the show was of course the beautiful Hope. She was so adorable and had everyone wrapped around her little finger in seconds.

But one of the things I always love most from Aurora is the dogs, I love them and I love, love, love the way Aurora writes them into every book as characters. Along with the fact all the family members we already know and love have cameo appearances so we get to keep up on the goings on with all our favourites along the way.





Like every book in the Until series there was so much to love that it would take me forever to list it all, so I will just say that anyone who is a fan of fated love, sexy alpha men, sweet yet sassy  leading ladies, and nasty bitches getting their comeuppance then Aurora Rose Reynolds is the author for you.

    

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Stalk Me Here




Search This Blog

Blog Archive